One of the most crucial aspects of owning a business or commercial property investment is keeping your property safe. There simply is no way to make money and be a sustainable business model– without security. There are many ways to get more safe and secure property: security cameras, security guards, and security window films, to name a few. Numerous different safety and security measures are a good idea. However–there is one method that stands above others–security window film. It is more accessible, but also easier to have applied, and more affordable than other options. Read on to find out all the ways security window film protects your Dallas property against various threats.
Threats Safety and Security Window Film Defends Against
From everyday dangers that lurk around us to devastating attacks that come as a surprise, safety and security film defends against threats of all kinds.
- UV Rays: Strong enough to stop a high-velocity object like a bullet, Safety and Security window film also blocks 99.9% of harmful UV radiation beaming through your properties windows.
- Break-Ins: Smash and grabs crimes cost property owners a lot in damages each year and result in property loss. Security window film, which is hard to penetrate without multiple blows, usually causing criminals to move on to an easier target.
- Bombs: While Dallas is a fairly safe city. But, still faces the threat of attacks from explosives This type of violence happens at random. The Powerballway for buildings with higher security needs to stay safer is–bomb bomb-resistant film. Powerful enough to keep glass intact against the Force from many magnitudes of bombs.
- Bullets: No window film can stop every type of bullet. But with security window film in coordination with advanced, CBond adhesive and specialty framing systems can resist numerous strikes from many caliber bullets. While the glass will shatter, it will stay adhered to the film– protecting those on your property from potentially deadly injuries.
- Accidents: Slip and fall accidents where people crash into glass cause some of the worst injuries that happened on private property. Therefore, retrofitting windows on older buildings with security film is a good idea. It can be used as a workaround for tempered glass and brings buildings up to code.
- Natural Disasters: Natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes happen without much warning. Meaning property owners have little or no time to prepare. With Safety and Security window film installed on your Dallas property’s windows– you are always prepared. This means you can keep the people inside your building safe in advance. Window film keeps glass from flying around after being struck by debris, being shaken, or hit by high winds.